- Sanitized-Infused antimicrobial product protection resists the formation of bacterial odor, inside and out.
- Exterior water bottle pocket.
- Interior pocket for your tablet.
- Adjustable shoulder strap and two carry handles.
- Three exterior pockets for additional storage.
- Interior capacity features 24 litres of storage volume.
- Water-resistant base protects the interior from moisture.
- Laser-cut venting for your bag to breathe, ventilate, and stay healthy.
- Patented pass-through for secure storage of your yoga mat or foam roller.
- Comes with a Fit Pocket washable insert in Titanium.
This is such a versatile and sturdy bag. I tote my laptop, files, lunch, and yoga/walking gear to and from the office with ease and style! The inside pockets and zippered bag make it so convenient to organize smaller items so I'm not rifling around in the bottom of the bag. It is the perfect size and weight.
This is the most versatile bag I have every owned! At first I was torn between the Performance Duffel and the Yoga Tote. After reviewing the features of both, I realized how similar they are. I chose the Yoga Tote as it seemed to me to be a smaller version of the Performance Duffel and something I could see myself using daily. I usually don’t take the time to write a review but couldn’t help myself with this purchase. I am happy to say that this bag has made my life easier! Like most working mom’s- I have ten places to be at once and need to have a bag I can efficiently store everything in. For me, it’s the Yoga Tote! I go to the gym 5 days a week, volunteer at the kids schools, work and client appointments, after school activities for the kids, etc. I have snacks, workout clothes, spin shoes, tablet, work files and more all stored easily and accessible at a moments notice. I also like that it has an adjustable strap and I can wear it cross-body- having my hands free is a must!
As a male consumer, I was probably not the intended target audience for this bag. But I have to say this bag has made the women in my weekly yoga class take notice. Most of the mats I see carried into class are done that way – carried. I love how my mat fits perfectly through the top area of the bag and is secured in place by the shoulder strap connection. No clips or pouches or other means to attach my mat. It's all there together. Lots of pockets, too. And the interior storage fits several items of mine without cramming. Do I get referral incentives for telling everyone in my class that keeps asking where I got this? :-)